Visit us at the travel show on January 24-26, 2020 at Javits Convention Center in New York.
Silk Road Treasure Tours And The New York Times Travel Show
Plan your next adventure to Central Asia, the Caucasus, Southeast Asia, Mongolia and points all along the ancient Silk Road Routes
We’ll have a warm welcome waiting and Travel Show Discount Rates for you when booking your tours with us at the show. We are specialists in travel to Central Asia, the Caucasus, the China Silk Road and surrounding regions, Silk Road Treasure Tours provides niche, cultural and adventure tours for every travel style.
For Travel Agents
- Silk Road Treasure Tours offers 10 % discounts to Travel Agents, their friends and families for travel to Central Asia, the Caucasus and China
- Become a partner and get an extra commission of 5% for 12 months on any reservation.
For Travelers Get Discounts:
- Book your 2020 Uzbekistan tour with Silk Road Treasure Tours during the travel show and save $250 per person
- Book multiple trips to Central Asia and Caucasus with Silk Road Treasure Tours and save $1000 per couple
- Save $250 per person for all Central Asia Tours and enjoy a one night complimentary stay in Tashkent luxury hotel, Uzbekistan
- Meet Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist Zulya Rajabova of Silk Road Treasure Tours and win an exclusive 2-day tour with her in Uzbekistan New Year Tour March, 2020
We can’t wait to see you!
At the Jacob Javits Center, New York January 24-26, 2020, Find us at Booth #259 in the Asia section.
We’re always entertaining! Come and see both of our on-stage presentations at the Orange Stage:
- Silk Road Spotlight and Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan Dance Performance - Saturday, January 25th at 3PM
- Silk Road Spotlight and Georgian Dance Performance - Sunday January 26th at 1:30PM
Meet us at the Booth 259 or the Press Room on Friday, January 24th for a presentation or tours on Silk Road Travel by our experts.