Come and See Us at the New York Times Travel Show! Booth # 342
On January 27-29, 2017 New York City will once again host the largest travel show anywhere and Silk Road Treasure Tours will be there! Mark it on your calendar, get information here http://nyttravelshow.com/ and join fellow travelers, experts and exhibitors from around the world to find the best deals and the perfect destinations.
From tried and true favorites to off-the-beaten path adventures, Silk Road Treasure Tours can help make your travel dreams a reality. Special celebrations or personal interests, luxury or niche focus, group or independent travel – we are THE specialists in Central Asia, credited with being the best in our field once again this year by Condé Nast Traveler and travel guru Wendy Perrin.
Thousands of years of history, culture and tradition, some of the most incredible landscapes on the planet and the warmest welcome you’ll ever find are waiting for you. Make 2017 your year to experience the trending destinations along the ancient Silk Road routes of Central Asia and China, Iran, Mongolia, the Caucasus, and beyond.
Join us for our presentations on the Asia Stage on Saturday, January 28th at 2:15 PM and again on Sunday, January 29th at 1:45PM. Zulya will take you on a cultural trip through the Central Asia Stans of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan featuring regional costumes, music and dance.
Come and see us at booth #342 in the Asia section! The New York Times Travel Show gives us an opportunity to extend special offers and discounts to you during the show:
- Book your Uzbekistan tour with Silk Road Treasure Tours during the show and save $500 per person!
- Save $400 per person for all Central Asia Tours and enjoy a one night complimentary stay in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Win round-trip tickets from Tashkent to Samarkand and two nights accommodation in one of ancient Bukhara’s best boutique hotels on your Uzbekistan tour
- Meet Condé Nast Top Travel Specialist Zulya Rajabova of Silk Road Treasure Tours and win an exclusive 2-day tour with her in Uzbekistan this April, 2017
- Silk Road Treasure Tours offers 12 % discounts to Travel Agents, their friends and families for travel to Central Asia and the Caucasus
- Win Uzbekistan handmade embroidery and wood carving items during the New York Times Show Travel Show.
With Us the World is More Interesting