Remarkable, exotic, glorious, spiritual, ancient, serene, magical, extravagant – this and more describe modern India. Here, travel is a joy for the senses, every adventure an unforgettable experience. The possibilities are endless: India is a heady intoxication of sandalwood, exotic spices, jeweled liquid silks, and glittering gold, with a festival every day! Modern cities house the world's largest democracy and seem fit to burst at the seams with people from all religions and cultures. Trek across lush green jungles, golden desert sands, fabulous beaches with azure waters, and snowy northern mountain peaks – picture yourself amongst the breathtaking and extraordinary treasures of India!
- Tour the Golden Triangle, Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra, three ancient cities that house India’s most fantastic cultural and artistic displays!
- Take an elephant ride up to the Amber Fort in Jaipur!
- Stand inside the Taj Mahal, one of the most beautiful and widely recognized architectural constructions in the world!
- Explore Khajuraho’s legendary temples to the pantheon of Hindu gods!
- Sail down the Ganges River on your way Varanasi, one of Buddhism’s most important religious centers!